Guiding you through the fundamentals, Principles and design of salary structures, Remuneration and variable pay schemes
CITY LODGE, FOURWAYS, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Lushie Global proudly invites you and all relevant parties for Remuneration Strategy and Salary Structuring Training.
Salary structuring can be a tough balancing act as you need to design one that meets organizational objectives and goals whilst sustaining major motivators and key competencies in job roles. Implementing salary structures, remuneration and variable pay schemes can be a challenging one. To determine salary structures, remuneration and variable pay schemes you need credible information and thorough consideration to be able to make an informed decision.
With this in mind, this two-day workshop programme – Salary Structuring, Remuneration and Variable Pay Schemes has been designed to guide you through the fundamentals, principles and design of salary structures, remuneration and variable pay schemes
As you learn and understand the relevant principles and methodologies, you will then be able to interpret salary structuring, remuneration and variable pay schemes and link it to other areas of human resources. This workshop will benefit human resource and remuneration professionals who are interested in getting a constructive approach to designing and implementing salary structures and variable pay schemes that work.
Attend this highly interactive workshop and benefit by:
- Identifying and selecting a salary structure that meets and contributes to organizational objectives and across the various functions
- Learning to set a remuneration strategy that underpins your organization strategy
- Knowing how to Benchmark and match roles in the new salary structure
- Examining how to Develop performance and variable pay linkages
- Knowing how to choose a suitable variable pay scheme
- Learning how to Design variable pay schemes around the key performance measure and desired competencies
- Identifying challenges/pitfalls in salary structures and variable pay schemes
Contact Bruce for more information and registration details on (+27) 11 056 7919.