Premier knowledge has put together a three day conference which will take place on the 22th to 24th March, 2017 at the Southern Sun Cape Town. In recent months financial markets have experienced heightened volatility. These extreme market moves are to some extent a product of the global financial crisis and the policy responses that followed it. There is no reason to think this type of market behavior will go away any time soon.
In an effort to maximize returns over time periods pensions funds need to embrace new and upcoming opportunities to be able to meet the pension promise for their members, while providing some risk mitigation during periods of weaker market performance. It is more important than ever now for pension funds to maximize net returns and value for money within stringent risk management frameworks.
Post conference half day workshop:
- Successful implementation of de-risking strategies for your pension fund case studies
- Global trends and development impacting African pension funds
- The concepts and dynamics of modern day investment in pension fund assets.
- Co-investing and public-private partnerships key strategies to achieve the pension promise in Africa.
- Unpacking the roles of pensions funds, the fiduciary duties of pension fund trustees and the responsible investment agenda.
- Pension funds investing in volatile markets.
- Responsible investment strategies for pension fund trustees, a work in progress.
Who should attend:
- Pensions funds trustees.
- Pension fund managers
- Fund administrators
- Employee benefits manager
- Heads of pension funds
- Chief investment officers
- Assert managers
- Portfolio managers
- Chairmen of pension fund boards
- Pension fund CEO’S
- Pension scheme managers
- Pension officers
- Pension lawyers
- Governance and compliance officers
- Pension registrars
- Pension risk managers/officers
- Pension advisory committees, consultants, actuaries.
Presentations from inter-alia:
David Nuyoma CEO Government institutions pension fund(GPF) Namibia.
Guy Phiri Chairman investment committee and vice chairman national pension scheme authority Zambia(NAPSA)
Moemedi Malindah investment and portfolio director Botswana public officer pensions.
Krishen Sukdev chief executive officer, government pensions administration agency(GPAA).
Contact Nancy at Premier Knowledge Centre on 011 620 3088, for more information.