Commercial Risk Europe
Commercial Risk Europe is the only pan-European newspaper dedicated to news, trends and issues critical to corporate risk and insurance management executives across Europe.
Launched to coincide with AMRAE’s annual meeting in late January 2010, Commercial Risk Europe draws on the very best of commercial insurance reporting experience and expertise.
Published monthly in A3 tabloid size, Commercial Risk Europe is designed to satisfy that growing appetite in our industry for informed, objective and incisive news reporting that champions the European corporate buyer’s perspective and gives voice to the issues that face the commercial insurance industry.
Website and Weekly E-Newsletter
Our website and weekly e-newsletter each provides more immediate news, analysis and comment of direct relevance and high value to risk and insurance managers in Europe. (sign up here)
The weekly e-newsletter, accompanied by the editor’s weekly comment, ensures you get the news no matter where you are. A major breaking story will be emailed to you as a newsflash as and when it occurs but only when the news truly deserves it.
Our website also features in-depth analysis of insurance and reinsurance company results and relevant credit and wider security news. Risk and insurance managers are very focused upon insurer security and cannot just rely on the information provided by the credit rating agencies and the companies themselves. Commercial Risk Europe will provide readers with a news service that is focused on what matters to the buyers not to the investors.
Our website is also linked to the websites of the leading European risk and insurance management associations and other representative bodies to ensure that it gains maximum exposure within the risk and insurance management community.
Commercial Risk Europe in print and online will report on key subjects of interest to European risk and insurance managers including:
- Innovations in risk and insurance management, best practice in risk identification, measurement, management and transfer
- Breaking news on property/casualty insurance market conditions, products and services
- In-depth and independent analysis of insurer results, credit ratings, security and other corporate developments—with a focus on the buyer not the shareholder
- Analysis of the changing European and international risk landscape, including major losses, emerging exposures and claims developments
- Risk management roundtables—each issue of the newspaper will include an in-depth report from a roundtable discussion held in a different country
- Education & professional development news in the risk management profession
- News and views from the European and international risk management associations
- Global news and trends that impact multinational programs
- European broker news
- Innovations in risk-financing products, including news on captive insurance domiciles
- Legislative, regulatory and other legal news that directly impacts risk and insurance managers
- Reinsurance market conditions and what that means for buyers
- Market news such as appointments and departures, events and new office openings
We are looking forward to your visit to our website…click on the link in the grey box at the top of the listing to visit us.
Company Press Releases »
||Supply Chain Risks - Mind the Gap!
21 Mar 12 | Read More »
Commercial Risk Europe
Supply chain risk and business interruption in particular is a hot topic in the European and international risk and insurance community ...