Introducing Insure Cloud, your SaaS short term insurance platform
Stepping into the market
During the pandemic COVID-19 many industries along with the insurance sector experienced a time of uncertainty followed by a sudden change and growth in technological and digital space. The heavy reliance on web-based tools and services for our day-to-day interactions; proved that now, more than ever, the importance and need of having a digitally accessible business.
Insure Cloud recognises many of the challenges that brokers of Small and Mid-size Enterprises (SMEs) face. It was formed to provide SMEs within the financial services sector a digital insurance platform with the benefits of a fully integrated end-to-end policy management system.
Insure Cloud Pty Ltd is a Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation based on a multi-stage eCommerce model for Business-to-Business (B2B) enterprises, it is a software delivered as a cloud-based system which can be accessed at any time on any web browser with an internet connection.
Insure Cloud has partnered with Tial Technologies Pty Ltd to create a nurtured environment comprising multiple smaller non-mandated brokers that have access to a single instance of the Web Connect version of SystemA. This is also known as Software Multi-Tenancy; this means access is managed as a service and the segregation of data is accomplished via user right control.
Insurer products are limited to the following:
- Generic Multi-Insurer Commercial Product
- Generic Multi-Insurer Personal Lines Product
- Standard Multi-Quote Functionality - Approved UMA’s
With Insure Cloud, brokers can access a fully-fledged policy administration rating system as well as acquire access to a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module to manage all their client relationships, however premium collection is limited to a single collection agent along with schedules which are limited to standard crystal reports and letters.
So how can SME brokers sign up for the service?
- From a potential client perspective it’s all very simple as the entire process can be done online by visiting https://www.insurecloud.co.za/, clicking on the ‘sign up’ button and following easy steps of the automated sign-up process. Once the compulsory eLearning has been successfully completed, access to the system will be given and the client may make use of the suite of standard available products and generic documentation.
- From a hosting point of view, the system is hosted by Dynaco. All user accounts are billed directly to Insure Cloud, unless stated otherwise. Dynaco is a consolidated broad-spectrum business solutions provider covering a wide range of aspects and modern business needs, from complete ITC infrastructure design, supply, deployment, maintenance, and management to the optimisation of business processes and compliance.
For ease of mind, support is offered following the complete after sales process by making use of digital channels (online support), utilising the Insure Tech tutorial Learning Management System (LMS), knowledge base and support ticketing solution, which minimises client interaction.
Overall, this hosted service is not only user-friendly but affordable too. SME brokers can benefit greatly from the use of Insure Cloud SaaS Insurance platform, from convenience to providing an excellent customer experience for the insured.
Insure Cloud is readily available and scalable, as it offers a managed and hand-holding service to SME brokers to effectively and easily be stepped-up from non-mandated intermediary to binder holder due to premium collection, reinsurance and all other functionality as provided by one of the leading system providers in the country, Tial Technologies.
To find out more about Insure Cloud, the pay-per-use pricing payment structure or to get a quote, visit www.insurecloud.co.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breaking News »